Putting down confident girls is not feminism
shaming sex workers is not feminism
"I’m not like other girls" is not feminism
slut shaming is not feminism
shaming BDSM practitioners is not feminism
misandry is not feminism
ignoring trans women’s rights is not feminism
- Straight White Guys: It's not racist. The reason why most characters are straight white guys is it's a business. They just want to do what makes the most money. No one's being racist or sexist. It's just smart business.
- Straight White Guys: Having a Black Captain America or Pakistani Ms. Marvel or female Thor is PANDERING. All they're trying to do is get MONEY from you. It's just a marketing ploy! This is horrible!
Spent the weekend living in a lighthouse. Here’s some painty doodles I did there.
Lao Tze (via psych-facts)
Since i’m seeing lots of posts saying “don’t mess with boys who: x” i’m gonna make one.
Don’t bother with girls who:
- identify as a “misandrist”
- ignore men’s problems
- have a misandry tattoo
- abuse men as a way to “empower” themselves
- find ways to blame men for anything
- reblog male tears posts
- are assholes in general toward boys
Steve Maraboli (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
PLEASE STOP SAYING “SHOULD OF” ITS “SHOULD HAVE” goddamn shit got me heated
my ultimate goal is to be at peace with myself, eliminate toxic feelings and elements and energies from my life, unlearn negative and harmful practices and thought patterns, stop checking for people that don’t check for me, create a space for myself that is nurturing for growth so that i may generate loving energy for myself and for others, nourish my spirit and balance my energies, i have big dreams and i deserve to live a life i love and let that love radiate
Roberta Campos e Nando Reis - De Janeiro a Janeiro